Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Puri
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 126% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 43||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 60||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Puri hotel
- You will enjoy staying at the Lucky India Royal Heritage hotel in Puri if you want to stay at a hotel that has its own private beach. The sound of the waves can be heard in your sea-view room. This 4-star property is in the popular tourist area of Baliapanda in Puri and is about 2 miles away from the city centre, with the famous Jagannath Temple is just a 10-minute drive away.
- If you are in Puri for leisure and want to stay at a 5-star luxury hotel, consider staying at the Mayfair Waves hotel in Sea Beach. It’s merely 0.8 miles to the city center, and the beach is a 2-minute walk away. There is a spa, wellness center and a massage parlour to pamper yourself, plus it has steam, sauna and jacuzzi facilities. You can enjoy a sea view and pool view from all the rooms. This hotel is a great option for honeymooners.
- When visiting Puri on a family holiday with the kids, the Sterling Puri hotel in Baliapanda is a good option. Recreational facilities for the entire family include a games room with board games and puzzles, and a clubhouse with facilities to play cricket, volleyball and table tennis. There is also an on-site library. The little ones can make themselves busy on the children’s playground and in the kids’ pool. You can ask for extra beds at a surcharge.
- For the budget traveller, Hotel Gandhara in Puri is the place to stay. It’s a 2-star property situated about a mile away from the city center, meaning there are a lot of restaurants and shops in the vicinity. It’s a 5-minute drive from the railway station and just 9 miles from the famous Konark Sun Temple. Reasonably priced packed lunches can be arranged for your day trips upon request.
- Consider staying at the Hotel Holiday Resort in Puri if you’re on a business trip. There are three conference halls or events halls, each with a different capacity to seat and hold attendees. The largest can hold up to 400 people. You can utilize their audio-visual equipment and get food catering from their on-site restaurants. For an outdoor event, the outdoor lawns can also be used.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Puri
Are hotels in Puri safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Puri?
Which hotels in Puri have their own priest to help with visiting the famous Jagannath Temple?
Which hotels in Puri have a fitness center?
Are there hotels in Puri that serve complimentary breakfast?
Are there hotels in Puri with on-site restaurants?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Puri?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Puri by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Puri hotels
Go to map