Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Queenstown
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 178% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 167||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 168||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Queenstown hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Queenstown hotel
- Hoping to do some skiing or sledding during your trip to Queenstown? Consider staying at a hotel near Coronet Peak, a ski-field that has a variety of different trails, restaurants, rental gear stations and shops. The Swiss-Belresort is only a 10-minute drive from the ski area and is placed directly at the base of the mountain.
- If you enjoy adrenaline-pumping activities, make sure to pick a hotel near the Shotover Canyon Swing & Canyon Fox, such as the affordable YHA Queenstown Central Backpackers hostel, located just a 5-minute walk away. This attraction offers zip lining and a free fall ride, making it a fun choice for those who like to be kept on their toes.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Queenstown, book a hotel within easy driving distance of the Skyline, such as the 4-star Dairy Private Luxury Hotel located just a 4-minute drive away. The Skyline has a gondola and a restaurant that offers panoramic views of the city, making it a popular area for guests to take photos.
- For travellers who would like to do some gambling during their trip to Queenstown, select a hotel next to Skycity, which is a casino that offers slot machines, card games and live entertainment. The Nomads Queenstown Hostel is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 3-minute walk from Skycity and offers both shared and private rooms.
- If you are travelling to Queenstown with your family, choose a hotel near the Odyssey Sensory Maze, such as the Lofts Apartments located only a 2-minute walk away. This kid-friendly maze features a variety of physical obstacles, as well as activities that appeal to the different senses.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Queenstown
Are hotels in Queenstown safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Queenstown?
Are there hotels in Queenstown with free parking?
Which hotels in Queenstown have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Queenstown near the Central Art Gallery?
What are good hotels in Queenstown near Steamer Wharf?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Queenstown?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Queenstown by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Queenstown hotels
Go to map