Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Salzburg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 167||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 200||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Salzburg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Salzburg hotel
- You’ll likely fly into Salzburg Airport for your getaway to the city. The airport is only a 14-minute drive from the heart of the city, so some tourists opt to stay in this part of town. Several hotels are less than a mile from the airport. So grab your luggage and take a quick walk to Hotel Himmelreich and Hotel Salzburg to relax and get some rest. AirportHotel Salzburg also has a shuttle that will take travelers to and from the airport.
- Located in the Northern Alps, many Salzburg hotels like Seehotel Gruener Baum and Seevilla Freiberg have or provide easy access to ski shuttles. Hop aboard these buses for transportation to Flachau and other nearby ski resorts.
- Catch the train to the salt mines (just a 45-minute ride) or King’s Lake (only an hour away). The train is also a convenient way to get around the city. For convenience, it might be smart to stay close to Central Station. Some hotels within walking distance of the train include Imlauer Hotel Pitter and Der Salzburger Hof.
- If you prefer to stay at an all-inclusive Salzburg hotel, you’ll have a few options on your visit to Salzburg. At Gut Wenghof, along with your room, you’ll receive meals, beverages and amenities like a swimming pool, outdoor tennis court and kids’ club with fun activities.
- Wake up to beautiful views of the Salzburg River when you stay at the Hotel Stein or Hotel Sacher Salzburg. Get a better look at the river from the rooftop terrace at Hotel Stein. Hotel Sacher also offers suites with river views and marble baths.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Salzburg
Are hotels in Salzburg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Salzburg Hauptbahnhof?
What hotels are closest to the Gondula Station?
What historical hotels are in Salzburg?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Salzburg?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Salzburg?
What hotels are in Salzburg’s Old Town?
How much is a hotel in Salzburg for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Salzburg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Salzburg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Salzburg hotels
Go to map