Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Birmingham
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 179||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 208||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Birmingham hotel
- Downtown is home to most of Birmingham’s architectural and historical wonders. Stay in the historic Tutwiler, Birmingham’s oldest hotel or the equally iconic Redmont, located a block apart. From here the Linn Park is only a short walk away and features many Civil Rights statues and if you want more history, the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute is an 11-minute walk away. Ten minutes’ walk from the hotel is the McWane Science Center, down 19th Street N.
- Budget conscientious travelers can find plenty of free attractions to visit in Birmingham, like the Birmingham Museum of Art and Birmingham Botanical Gardens. If you’re looking for cheap hotels in Birmingham, then the Hoover area has accommodation available, including Embassy Suites.
- For great public transit access, travelers should stay in Birmingham’s downtown business district and make use of the Metro Area Express trolley and bus services. Offering routes to most of the tourist attractions, the buses and historical trolleys are an enjoyable way to experience the city. One of the best hotels in downtown Birmingham, which is close to a metro station, is the Residence Inn.
- If you are flying into Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, you will find a good choice of hotels in Birmingham airport, both on-site and suitable for any budget. Both the Ramada by Wyndham and the Holiday Inn offer complimentary airport shuttles and are only four miles from downtown Birmingham.
- From the top of Birmingham’s famous landmark, at Vulcan Park & Museum, visitors will get a spectacular view of the city. Tickets are around $4 and the best time of day to visit is around 7 pm to catch the sunset. Further out of the city is Hawk’s View Overlook, a 15-minute drive away. Here hikers will get a great view of the city. Hotel Indigo is a good place to stay as it is 1.5 miles from the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Birmingham
Are hotels in Birmingham safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which are the most popular neighborhoods to stay in Birmingham?
Where is the best place to stay in Birmingham with children?
Which hotels in Birmingham offer the most luxury?
What are the best hotels for business travelers in Birmingham?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Birmingham?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Birmingham by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Birmingham hotelsPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Birmingham hotelsShow all