Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fargo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 15% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 128||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 158||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Fargo hotel
- If you’re a history buff and would like to learn more about the local area, choose a hotel near Bonanzaville, USA, such as the Howard Johnson by Wyndham, located just a 10-minute walk away. Bonanzaville, USA is a museum complex composed of 40 different buildings that display local artifacts and exhibits that educate visitors on the region’s history and culture.
- For travelers who would like to see a sports game during their trip to Fargo, select a hotel next to the Fargodome, a large indoor arena that hosts a variety of football games, concerts, and monster truck shows. The Candlewood Suites is only a five-minute walk to the Fargodome and a three-minute drive to the local airport.
- To stay in a neighborhood that has a diverse selection of restaurants, bars, and activities, choose a hotel in downtown Fargo, such as the relaxed Scandia Hotel. Downtown Fargo has a variety of dining options, including Kilstone Brewing and The Toasted Frog, as well as sightseeing opportunities, such as the Plains Art Museum.
- Are you visiting Fargo with your family? Consider a hotel near Thunder Road, a family-friendly play center that has go-karts, mini-golf, bumper cars, and more. The Motel 6 is a budget choice that is only a three-minute walk to the center, and it’s right off of Interstate 29.
- If you would like to experience some of Fargo’s entertainment, book a hotel next to the Fargo Theatre, such as the Radisson Hotel, which is a two-minute walk from the theater. The Fargo Theatre is housed in a historic building that dates to the early 1900s and features a variety of films, comedy shows, and live concerts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fargo
Are hotels in Fargo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Fargo?
What are some good hotels in Fargo near Lindenwood Park?
Which hotels in Fargo are near the Fargo Air Museum?
What hotels in Fargo are especially good for business travelers?
Which hotels in Fargo have a good indoor pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fargo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fargo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fargo hotels
Go to map