Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ialysos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 318||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 340||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ialysos hotel
- If you would like to be able to go on holiday to Ialysos and have everything provided for you in one place, why not stay at the 5-star Electra Palace Rhodes. This hotel, which is a 6-minute drive from the center of Ialysos, is all-inclusive, has a choice of three restaurants as well as a mini-market and has a swimming pool and its own private beach – both with waiter service.
- If you would like to stay in the center of Ialysos so that you can explore the city, you could think about staying in the 2-star Ialysos City Hotel. This hotel is within 600 yards of the beach and within easy walking distance of various bars and restaurants that you can explore in the evenings.
- For visitors who would like to spend some time exploring Mount Filermos, which used to be the location of the Ancient Ialysos Acropolis, you could stay at the Sunday Hotel. This 3-star hotel is a 10-minute drive away from Mount Filerimos where you can take a walk around the ruined Filerimos Monastery and church and enjoy the remarkable views of the Aegean Sea.
- If you are traveling with kids and would like to stay somewhere where their interests are catered for, you could consider booking into the Labranda Blue Bay Resort. This 4-star resort comes complete with a water park as well as outdoor and indoor play areas for kids. It is also possible to hire bicycles at the resort and, for an extra charge, there are babysitting services available.
- If you would like to try your hand at windsurfing, then you could consider staying at the 4-star Matoula Beach. This hotel is a 4-minute walk from Meltemi Windsurf where you can hire windsurfing equipment and book some lessons before you get out onto the waves to practice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ialysos
Are hotels in Ialysos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Ialysos have views?
Which hotels in Ialysos have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Ialysos have a restaurant onsite?
Which hotels in Ialysos have airport transfers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ialysos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ialysos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ialysos hotels
Go to map