Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mont-Tremblant
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 76% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 223||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 256||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Mont-Tremblant hotel
- Hoping to do some skiing during your visit to Mont-Tremblant? If so, consider staying at the Sommet Des Neiges ski resort, close to Aquaclub La Source. Sommet Des Neiges is open year-round and provides access to a variety of trails and slopes, as well as an on-site sauna and bike and ski lockers.
- If you’re interested in recreational activities such as hiking or canoeing, choose a hotel near the Mont-Tremblant National Park, like the Fairmont Tremblant, which is adjacent to the park. This national park features several lakes and rivers, as well as a variety of hiking trails and wildlife, making it a popular destination among visitors.
- For those who would like to spend their vacation relaxing at a lakeside beach, select a hotel next to Parc Plage, such as the Hôtel Quintessence located five minutes’ walk away. Parc Plage is a small beach located on the shore of Lake Tremblant that has seasonal lifeguards, a picnic area, and plenty of grass.
- If you would like to test your luck and do some gambling during your trip, book a hotel near the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, such as the Place St-Bernard, located a 12-minute walk from the casino. The Casino de Mont-Tremblant is set in a rustic building and features card games, slot machines, and a variety of live shows and entertainment.
- To receive a bit of extra pampering during your visit, choose a hotel near the Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, a full-service spa that offers a variety of massage and bath services. The Au Petit Marigot is only a five-minute walk to the spa and is right beside the Manitou Golf Course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mont-Tremblant
Are hotels in Mont-Tremblant safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are some good hotels in Mont-Tremblant near the Domaine Saint-Bernard?
What hotels in Mont-Tremblant have indoor pools?
Are there any hotels in Mont-Tremblant with good restaurants onsite?
What are some good hotels in Mont-Tremblant near the Skyline Luge?
How much is a hotel in Mont-Tremblant for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Mont-Tremblant for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mont-Tremblant?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mont-Tremblant by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mont-Tremblant hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Mont-Tremblant hotelsShow all
Hotels near Aquaclub La SourceShow all