Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Urayasu
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 36% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 249||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 299||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Urayasu hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Urayasu hotel deal
- The central hub for shopping and entertainment is Shin-Urayasu. Look for accommodation in this area if you’re planning to browse stores and feel the rush of the city. 3-star-rated Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay is located in the heart of the neighbourhood and only a short walk from the AEON Shin-Urayasu shopping mall and Shin-Urayasu metro station.
- If you’re hoping to escape the crowds of Uraysu, consider finding a hotel in the eastern suburb of Akemi. There you’ll have access to Urayasushi Total Park and the soothing Saka River. Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay faces the park directly and has twin rooms great for families that also feature sofas.
- Travellers visiting to spend time at one of the universities in Urayasu will be well positioned staying in Irifune. The central neighbourhood is close to Meikai University, Ryōtokuji University and Juntendo University. Mystays Shin-Urayasu has a business centre if you need to get some work done between appointments on campus, while Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is a more upscale option in the area with a wellness centre.
- Finding accommodation near Central Park is a great idea for families with young children. The leafy reserve has walking paths and playgrounds to explore and is only a short distance from Higashino Swimming Pool. Hiyori Hotel Maihama boasts connecting rooms and is located in between the two attractions.
- If you’re hoping to keep the travel time to Tokyo Airport as short as possible, stay along the Keiyō Railway Line. Maihama Station is the first stop in Urayasu and booking Mystays Maihama will ensure your commute is very convenient.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Urayasu
Are hotels in Urayasu safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Tokyo Disneyland?
How much does a hotel cost in Urayasu?
Where in Uraysu has a luxury feel?
Which hotels in Urayasu are closest to Tokyo Disneyland?
What is a cheaper area of Urayasu to stay in?
Which hotels in Urayasu are near good restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Urayasu for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Urayasu?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Urayasu?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Urayasu by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Urayasu hotels
Go to map