Puerto de la Cruz hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Puerto de la Cruz
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 73% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 91||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 93||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Puerto de la Cruz hotel
- If you would like to stay near El Lago Martiánez, a network of pools, some of them salt-water and designed by an architect to fit into the landscape of the coast of Puerto de la Cruz, you should consider staying at the 4-star H10 Tenerife Playa. This hotel is located opposite the entrance to El Lago Martiánez where you can pay one price for the day and spend the hours moving from pool to pool as well as trying out the various restaurants in the complex when it is time to eat.
- If you are looking to stay on Playa Jardin – one of the most well-known beaches on Tenefire – then think about staying in the Hotel Gran Turquesa Playa. This 4-star hotel is situated around 190 yards away from Playa Jardin with its distinctive black sand that comes from the volcanic rock of the region and where you can spend time swimming, snorkeling and just soaking up the sun.
- For visitors who love the greenery of gardens, you could consider staying at Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden. This 5-star hotel is located opposite the Botanical Gardens of Puerto de la Cruz. This garden, which contains many varieties of exotic plant, was established over two hundred years ago. There is also a restaurant in the Botanical Gardens of Puerto de la Cruz.
- If you would like to stay near the Ermita de San Amaro in Puerto de la Cruz, you could consider staying in the 4-star Hotel Weare La Paz, which is located just across the road from the Ermita de San Amaro. This hermitage, which was originally completed in 1591, is one of the oldest buildings established for religious purposes in Puerto de la Cruz and is an interesting place to explore.
- If you would like to stay in the center of Puerto de la Cruz, then you could look into making a reservation at the Hotel Marte. This 3-star hotel, which is next to the Puerto de la Cruz bus station, is within easy walking distance of various restaurants, bars and sites of historical interest such as the Hornos de Cal or Lime Kilns that are located in the center of Puerto de la Cruz and have been turned into a public park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Puerto de la Cruz
Are hotels in Puerto de la Cruz safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Puerto de la Cruz have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Puerto de la Cruz have airport transfers?
Which hotels in Puerto de la Cruz include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Puerto de la Cruz have a view?
How much is a hotel in Puerto de la Cruz for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Puerto de la Cruz for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Puerto de la Cruz?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Puerto de la Cruz by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Puerto de la Cruz hotels
Go to map