Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rotorua
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 69% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 183% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 102||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 122||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rotorua hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Rotorua hotel deal
- For those who want easy access in and out of Rotorua, choose a hotel near Rotorua train station. The Lake Rotorua Hotel is conveniently located directly next door.
- If you would like to pamper yourself during your vacation, pick a hotel next to Kuirau Park, an area that contains geothermal footbaths, a scenic lake and several hot springs. The Backyard Inn is an affordable yet charming choice that is a 2min walk from the park, while the Novotel Rotorua Lakeside is a chic 4-star option that is a 7min walk away.
- To learn more about the region’s culture and visit a few attractions during your stay, opt for lodging in the northeast region of the city such as the Prince's Gate Hotel. This will put you just a short walk away from the Rotorua Museum and Sulphur Point.
- Hoping to play a round of golf during your travels? Select a hotel near the Springfield Golf Club, an 18-hole course that is open to non-members and contains amenities like a restaurant, driving range and putting area. The Golf Edge is a stylish choice that is less than a 5min drive away.
- If you want to experience some of the city’s nightlife, book a hotel in the city centre like the Astray Motel & Backpackers. When staying in this area you’ll be just a short walk from bars like the Lava Bar & Grill and the Pig & Whistle Historic Pub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rotorua
Are hotels in Rotorua safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where should those travelling on a budget choose to stay?
Where should I stay if I would like to be in a scenic area?
Which is the best area to be in if I would like to be just a short drive from the airport?
Which is the best area for business travellers to stay in?
How do I find a hotel in central Rotorua?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rotorua?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rotorua by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rotorua hotels
Go to map