Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Salisbury
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 157||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 260||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Salisbury hotel
- For fans of craft beer, there are a number of breweries located in and around the Salisbury area. If you stayed at the 2-star Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury, you would be equidistant between the Evolution Craft Brewing Company and Tall Tales Brewing Company, which are respectively a 9-minute drive and 7-minute drive from the hotel. Both these breweries offer tours and have a restaurant onsite.
- Visitors to Salisbury who are interested in going to the Pemberton Historical Park should make a reservation at the 3-star La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury. This 3-star hotel is an 11-minute drive away from Pemberton Historical Park, which sprawls over 262 acres and has a network of hiking trails where you can explore the interesting mixture of flora and fauna in the area.
- One of the interesting things to visit in Salisbury is the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art. This museum, which is located on the shores of Schumaker Pond, is home to a collection of beautifully crafted wildfowl decoys. The 3-star Sleep Inn Salisbury is conveniently located near the Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art at only an 8-minute drive away.
- For baseball fans who might want to catch a game or at the very least visit the hall of fame, Perdue Stadium, home to the minor-league Delmarva Shorebirds team, is worth a visit. You could consider staying in the 2-star Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Salisbury, which is a 4-minute drive from the stadium, open from April through September.
- If you are traveling to Salisbury to visit Salisbury University, the 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites/Fruitland MD is a convenient hotel to book into as it is a 4-minute drive away from the campus. The Salisbury University campus, established originally in 1925, is a lovely place to take a stroll and perhaps visit the Arboretum and the collection of sculptures that are scattered throughout the grounds.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Salisbury
Are hotels in Salisbury safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Salisbury?
Which hotels in Salisbury, MD have a restaurant onsite?
Which hotels in Salisbury, MD provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Salisbury, MD have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Salisbury, MD have family rooms?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Salisbury?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Salisbury by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Salisbury hotels
Go to map