Twin Falls hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Twin Falls
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 25% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 155||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 161||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Twin Falls hotel
- Twin Falls, Idaho, is an ideal place for the outdoorsman. The Snake River Canyon Run Trails provides a picturesque setting for hiking, biking, kayaking and fishing. Stay within walking distance of this trail at the Quality Inn and Suites. This hotel is really close, and with its suite size rooms, is great for families.
- The falls are extremely beautiful and a must see for all tourists. In this area of Idaho are the Shoshone, Pillar and Twin Falls. The Canyon Quest Inn and Suites is just a short drive from Shoshone Falls. After a day at the falls, come back to your hotel for a relaxing swim or a meal in its on-site restaurant.
- When you’re not outdoors, you can spend your time shopping at Magic Valley Mall. It is home to a variety of stores including a Barnes and Noble, Sunglass Hut and Victoria’s Secret, along with several restaurants. Stay at a hotel close to this mall and you’ll always have someplace convenient to eat or shop for personal items. Hotels within a mile of this mall include the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, SureStay Hotel and the Hilton Garden Inns.
- The College of Southern Idaho is located in Twin Falls, Idaho. Its Herrett Center Museum and the Faulkner Planetarium are interesting places to visit on this campus. If you want to stay nearby the college, you’ll appreciate lodging at the Holiday Inn Express or My Place Hotel in Twin Falls.
- Tour the underground lava caves in Shoshone, Idaho, about 25 minutes from Twin Falls. Shoshone is also close to the Shoshone Falls. The Red Lion Inn & Suites and the Best Western Sawtooth Inn is convenient to both Shoshone and Twin Falls. These hotels are also within walking distance of several fast-food restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Twin Falls
Are hotels in Twin Falls safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any boutique hotels in Twin Falls?
What are the most budget-friendly hotels in Twin Falls?
Do any hotels in Twin Falls have an indoor pool?
Are there any luxurious hotels in Twin Falls?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Twin Falls?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Twin Falls by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Twin Falls hotels
Go to map