Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Baga
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 40% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 265% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 59||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 52||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Baga hotel
- If your dream holiday involves heading to the beach for some fun in the sun, consider booking a hotel near Calangute Beach. Take a leisurely walk along this long, wide, sandy stretch, or sign up for one of the many water sport activities on offer. If it’s luxury you’re after, the 5-star O Hotel Beach Resort and Spa is a 6-minute drive away. The OYO 3385 Hotel Baga Bay is a more modest option just 5 minutes away.
- If you are visiting for the famous beach parties and nightlife in Baga, book a hotel in the Baga Beach area, where the atmosphere around the beach shifts from peaceful during the day to vibrant and lively as the lights and music come on at night. If you are in the mood to dance the night away, head to one of the nightclubs in Tito’s Lane. A pocket-friendly choice in this area is the Hotel Bonanza.
- Travelling to Baga with family? Consider a hotel near the Blue Whale and the Splashdown water parks, where kids can have fun whizzing down the different kinds of water slides and splash into the clear blue pools below. The Mykonos Blu is on the Baga River and is within walking distance of both water parks, with the Splashdown park a 29-minute walk away.
- In an area where even the winter temperature never dips to the freezing point, a surprising attraction is the Baga Snow Park. If you want to let your hair down and channel your inner child, pick a hotel near the park, where you can go straight from the sunny beach to a winter wonderland to play in real, man-made snow. The Nazri Resort just opposite the park is the closest.
- For the shopaholics among us, Baga does not disappoint. There are several bustling shopping centres bursting with trinkets, handicrafts and Indian fashions, including the Baga Street market and the night market. If shopping for something a bit more unusual, choose a hotel near the Rajasthan Arts shop and the World Famous Magic Shop, such as the Baga Yotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Baga
Are hotels in Baga safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Baga are near the Casino Palms?
What are good sea-facing hotels in Baga?
Which hotels in Baga offer free valet parking?
Which hotels in Baga offer complimentary breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Baga?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Baga by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Baga hotels
Go to map