Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Canacona
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 87% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 59% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 212||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 778||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Canacona hotel
- Visitors who want to take long romantic sunset walks along a comparatively less crowded beach while the waves gently lap the shore may want to select a hotel near Palolem Beach, Canacona. The popular 3-star Hotel My Soulmate is a 3-minute walk from the beach and offers one complimentary dinner for each stay.
- History buffs who want to know more about Hindu history and mythology can consider booking a hotel near the Cabo de Rama Fort near Agonda Beach. It is believed that this fort was once the home of the Lord Rama and his wife Sita during his exile. The Cape Goa is a 4-star choice just 1.4 kilometres from the fort.
- Do you fancy getting your dancing shoes on while in Canacona? If so, you might wish to stay near one of the popular night spots in the Canacona area. Two nightclubs that are known for throwing some wild and unusual parties are Leopard Valley and the Silent Noise Club. The Palolem Inn is a 3-star hotel just a little over 3 kilometres from Leopard Valley, and the Marron Sea View Resort is right next to the Silent Noise Club, where you use headphones to listen to the music.
- If you are a nature lover and want to really get away from it all, pick a hotel near Agonda Beach. It is known to be one of the most tranquil beaches in Goa. It’s so quiet, in fact, that you may end up sharing the beach with some cows that occasionally tend to wander onto the beach. Agonda Beach is also home to a turtle centre, where the precious turtle eggs are protected until they hatch. A popular budget hotel choice right near the beach is the Hotel Resort Ducknchill-Agonda.
- If you enjoy sports, yoga and Pilates are widely practiced in Goa, and there are many places where you can catch a yoga or Pilates class in Canacona. One such a venue is Yogaland, and a popular hotel within walking distance of it is the mid-range Tubki Resort. Canacona also caters for the avid golfer, who would do well to stay at the 5-star Lalit Golf Spa and Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Canacona
Are hotels in Canacona safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good hotels in Canacona near the Mallikarjun Temple?
What hotels in Canacona are near the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary?
Which hotels in Canacona offer complimentary breakfast?
Which hotels in Canacona are for adults only?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Canacona?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Canacona by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Canacona hotels
Go to map