Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Hanoi Noibai|
|Distance to airport||21.0 km|
|"The staff were so amazing"||(in 108 reviews)|
|"Breakfast buffet was very good."||(in 48 reviews)|
|"The room was clean,spacious and fresh."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"There was construction next door and it sounded like it was in our room."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing hotel||in 36 reviews|
|arranging trips||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast menu||in 5 reviews|
|delicious breakfast||in 70 reviews|
|excellent service||in 5 reviews|
|exceptional value||in 20 reviews|
|great choice||in 14 reviews|
|location best||in 26 reviews|
|main door||in 9 reviews|
|old quarter||in 23 reviews|
|room not small||in 47 reviews|
|room was clean||in 53 reviews|
|sapa halong||in 8 reviews|
|staff and great||in 154 reviews|
|vietnam||in 8 reviews|
The breakfast was excellent! Best Ever!
The first room We got was not clean and had a weird smell. But The next room was good. Essy to change room which was good!
Very good value for money. Breakfast is nice, made freshly for you. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. We went to halong bay for one night and then came back and they were kind enough to keep our bags for us until our return.
1. Rooms are clean. Housekeepings work very well and pay attention in details. There are fresh rose petals on my bed on my arrival. 2. Facilities in the room are more than sufficient. They even prepare one computer in each room regardless room type. 3. The Vietnamese spring roll on their breakfast menu is very delicious. The pho ga not as good. I only had two breakfasts (stayed 3 nights) coz the last morning I left very early. 4. I really appreciate most of the staffs' hospitality. 5. The Sales Manager/ Supervisor (Johnny) really helpful in addressing my complaints regarding the horrible construction noise. 6. Location is strategic enough (not my favorite part of the old town but still okay). Local stalls, convenience store, cafes, etc are in walking distance. 7. Booked taxi to airport, the price is good. Cheaper than other hotel.
1. They should have mentioned at Their Page that there are construction going on just beside the hotel. My 1st night was horrible (Thursday night), construction going on from around 9 p.m. to nearly 3 a.m. The drilling, etc sounded like coming through my room wall. I couldn't sleep and complained. They finally compensated it. Turned out that construction work might have been minimized on the weekend. 2. My room (superior double, on 2nd floor) has small window but it faces inside the hotel, not nice, no sunlight and air circulation is minimum. I moved to 7th floor (also superior double) with the same position but it's the highest floor so there are some sunlight gets in but this time the bathroom doesn't have exhaust fan to circulate air. 3. I strongly recommend to choose bigger room type if you want to stay at Calypso.
The property itself was fine. Great staff and nice comfy room.
Noise!!!! There was a major construction project going on with heavy equipment through the day and night in the adjoining property ( construction site). I couldn’t sleep day or night.
Perfect location in old quarters. Walkable distance to most of the attractions in old quarters. All the staff is patient and serves with a smile.
Could have some variety to the breakfast choices
Located in Hanoi (Hoan Kiem), Calypso Premier Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Hanoi Old City Gate and Hoan Kiem Lake. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 571 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Friendly atmosphere
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Calypso Premier Hotel
Where is Calypso Premier Hotel located?
Calypso Premier Hotel is located at 27a Cua Dong Street in Ba Đình District, 3.5 km from the centre of Hanoi. Hanoi Old Quarter is the closest landmark to Calypso Premier Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Calypso Premier Hotel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Calypso Premier Hotel.
Does Calypso Premier Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Calypso Premier Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Calypso Premier Hotel offer free parking?
No, Calypso Premier Hotel does not offer free parking.
Does Calypso Premier Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Calypso Premier Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Calypso Premier Hotel from the airport?
Calypso Premier Hotel is 21 km from Hanoi Noibai. Calypso Premier Hotel is 94.5 km from Haiphong Catbi.
Can you bring pets to Calypso Premier Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Calypso Premier Hotel.
Does Calypso Premier Hotel have a pool?
No, Calypso Premier Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Calypso Premier Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Hanoi Old Quarter 0.5 km
- Vietnam Military History Museum 0.5 km
- Bach Ma Temple 0.8 km
- Dong Xuan Market 0.8 km
- St. Joseph Cathedral 0.9 km
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum 1 km
|Hanoi Noibai||21 km|
|Haiphong Catbi||94.5 km|