Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Negril
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 288|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 289|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Negril cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Negril hotel
- If you're planning a trip to Negril, book a room at one of the several all-inclusive hotels in Negril. The Sunset at the Palms Resort is an all-inclusive, adults-only property located on a private beach. Another option is the Azul Beach Resorts by Karisma, featuring a Gourmet Inclusive Experience. This property is a short walk from the beach and welcomes children.
- One of the main attractions in Negril is Seven Mile Beach. Consider staying in one of the many properties along this stretch of beach, such as the Foote Prints on the Sands Hotel. The property boasts a hot tub and is a short walk from the restaurants and shops located in the Seven Mile Beach area. You might also consider the Negril Treehouse Resort, with a large outdoor pool and on-site water sports.
- The West End is a popular area in Negril for views. To get the most of your stay on the cliffs of West End, book a room at Le Mirage. This property has an infinity pool with views of the sea. Another option is the Catcha Falling Star, which is perched on the cliffs above a private cove perfect for scuba diving. The Cliff Hotel is a little more high-end. It features a spa center, outdoor pool, and balconies with hammocks.
- If you're looking for romantic accommodations in Negril, try the Couples Swept Away resort. This property features tennis courts, a spa, a nightclub, and several outdoor pools. Another great option for couples is The Spa Retreat Boutique Hotel. Guests can enjoy couple’s massage and hammocks on the beach.
- For more budget-friendly hotel options in Negril, try the Coral Seas Garden Resort or the Travellers Beach Resort. Both hotels are near Seven Mile Beach, feature private beach areas, year-round outdoor pools, and free parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Negril
What hotels in Negril are kid-friendly?
If you're traveling with kids, consider The Westender Inn. This hotel is located on the beach, has a kids' pool, and provides babysitting services (extra charges may apply). Another great option is the Beaches Negril Resort and Spa. The property features a playground, kids' pool with a waterpark, game room, and mini-golf.
Are there any good 5-star hotels in Negril?
There are several 5-star hotels in Negril. The Caves is a couples-only property that includes an on-site restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy a massage, go for a swim in the outdoor pool, or take in the view from their private terrace. You might also try the Grand Lido Negril Au Naturel Resort, which is all-inclusive, with a private beach and nightly entertainment.
Are there any hotels in Negril with a spa?
The Hideaway at Royalton Negril Resort & Spa All Inclusive gives guests access to a full-service spa and also includes a sauna. Select rooms at the hotel come with their own in-room Jacuzzi. The 3-star Samsara Cliff Resort and Spa has a spa, outdoor pool, and hot tub.
Are there any hotels in Negril with suites?
If you need a hotel with suites, most of the resorts and larger hotels offer them, such as the Royalton Negril Resort & Spa. It has several suite options, including junior suites, luxury suites, and swim-out suites. The Sandy Haven Resort offers suites with views of the ocean or gardens.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.