Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pasadena
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 267||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 296||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Pasadena hotel
- Traveling to Pasadena on a budget? Opt for booking a hotel in the budget-friendly area of San Marino. On the door step of The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, there are two reasonably priced hotels that offer comfortable accommodation nearby, the Astro Pasadena Hotel and the Rodeway Inn & Suites.
- The best family-friendly hotels in Pasadena include The Langham Huntington, which has a kid’s program, outdoor pool with cabanas and babysitting services. Plus, it’s just a 10-minute drive to the Kidspace Children’s Museum at Brookside Park. In the heart of Pasadena, Hotel Constance where kids stay and eat for free and is a short walk from the Southern California Children’s Museum.
- The most popular neighborhoods to stay in Pasadena depend on the type of traveler you are. Business travelers should stick to Downtown Pasadena, while shoppers should head to South Lake Avenue District, the city’s main retail area. Old Pasadena suits couples and families alike as it is the heart of the city and contains many attractions including theatres, restaurants and the Rose Bowl Stadium.
- For a bit of history, the best place to stay in Pasadena is Old Pasadena. Home to the City of Pasadena City Hall, which boasts stunning architecture and is close to the Pasadena Museum of History and the American Arts and Crafts style architecture of The Gamble House. Hyatt Place and Courtyard by Marriott are all within walking distance of these attractions.
- If you want to be in the heart of the action, you should stay on Colorado Boulevard, close to Old Pasadena. With a variety of restaurants, lively bars and late-night clubs, there are various nearby hotels in this part of Pasadena, like the Vagabond Inn Executive and Howard Johnson by Wyndham.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pasadena
Are hotels in Pasadena safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which part of Pasadena has the best public transport links?
Are there any events in Pasadena?
Are there any good hotels in Pasadena for business travelers?
Where are the kid-friendly hotels in Pasadena?
How much is a hotel in Pasadena for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pasadena?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pasadena by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pasadena hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Pasadena hotelsShow all