Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vancouver
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 294||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 323||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Vancouver hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Vancouver hotel deal
- In Downtown Vancouver, you will find a number of high-end, luxury hotels. Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is a short walk from the waterfront, while Pan Pacific Vancouver offers a 5-star stay on the waterfront and is rated as one of Vancouver’s best airport hotels, only a short distance from Vancouver Harbour Flight Center Seaplane.
- Granville Street is the main entertainment and nightlife hub of Vancouver, with many restaurants and bars stretching from Granville Street Bridge to Waterfront Station. Along Granville Street itself, you will find Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Center, rated excellent by KAYAK users. A short distance away, you will find L'Hermitage Hotel, one of Vancouver’s best luxury hotels.
- If you’re wanting to stay near Canada Place Cruise Terminal, then looking near the Waterfront Station will give you great options in the Downtown area, including Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, which offers lovely views of the city. Also nearby the terminal is Auberge Vancouver Hotel, one of the city’s highly rated business hotels.
- On the west coast, you will find the University of British Columbia, roughly a 15-minute drive from the city centre of Vancouver. There are a few guest houses nearby, such as Bay View House. You will also find UBC offers accommodation on campus in its West Coast Suites and Gage Apartments.
- When visiting Burnaby and the nearby Burnaby Lake Regional Park, consider the Metrotown area. The Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, a highly rated luxury hotel, is just a short distance from Deer Lake Park and Burnaby Lake Regional Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vancouver
Are hotels in Vancouver safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Vancouver?
What are the best hotels near Vancouver Convention Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Vancouver?
What are the best hotels near Stanley Park?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Vancouver?
Are there hotels in Vancouver where I can take my dogs/pets?
What hotels in Vancouver have especially good spa services?
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Vancouver for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vancouver?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vancouver by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vancouver hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Vancouver hotelsShow all
Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites
Downtown S$ 162+
La Grande Residence Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel
West End S$ 232+