Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Richmond
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 2% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 314||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 356||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Richmond hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Richmond hotel
- The Richmond Olympic Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in British Colombia. Great for families, it provides an array of activities for all ages to enjoy. Within close proximity of the airport, it is within walking distance of the Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport or the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel.
- If you’re interested in spending your vacation relaxing by the ocean, choose a hotel near Sea Island, such as the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport. Sea Island is located in the Fraser River just off the Richmond and Vancouver mainland, and has several public beaches, various walking trails and boat-docking areas.
- Can’t wait to try some of Richmond’s local cuisine? Choose a hotel near the Richmond Night Market, a large outdoor market that is open during the summer months and has a variety of food vendors, entertainment, and activities. The Hampton Inn by Hilton is only a six-minute walk to the market and less than a 10-minute walk to the SkyTrain's Bridgeport Station.
- For travelers considering visiting a museum during a trip to Richmond, book a hotel near the Gulf of Georgia Cannery, a historic salmon cannery that has been converted into a fishing museum that offers guided tours. The Charming & Cozy Inn is a quaint choice that is only a 10-minute walk to the museum.
- For shopping at some of Richmond’s local boutiques and stores, select a hotel near Steveston Harbour, such as the Steveston Hotel & Cafe located two minutes’ walk away. Steveston Harbour is known for its high concentration of seafood vendors, and has many unique shops, such as South Harbour Fish & Gift Shop and Village Books & Coffee House.
- If you’re traveling to Richmond with your family, consider staying at a hotel near the Richmond Nature Park, a preservation area that has an interactive education center, a children's playground, and wildlife viewing opportunities. The Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport-Richmond is less than a 10-minute walk to the park and provides guests with a free shuttle to the airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Richmond
Are hotels in Richmond safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Richmond?
Which hotels in Richmond are near Minoru Park?
What are good hotels in Richmond near the Richmond Olympic Oval?
What hotels in Richmond are especially good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in Richmond with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Richmond for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Richmond?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Richmond by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Richmond hotels
Go to map