Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vagator
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 140% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 260||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 320||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Vagator hotel
- Enjoy sunny hours at the Vagator Beach and stay at the W Goa to be only a 14-minute walk away. This hotel is an upscale 5-star choice with an extensive spa area and modern designed exterior and rooms. Enjoy the spacious and luxurious accommodation the hotel has to offer and end your days of lying on the beach with a drink at their bar or one of their two restaurants.
- Be stunned by breathtaking views and take fantastic pictures on the Hill View Vagator Anjuna in the south-west of Vagator. The Shalai Cliff Resort puts you within a 1-minute drive from the Hill View and is located right next to Ozran Beach, where you will also find Shiva’s Face, a rock constellation where an unknown artist carved Shiva’s face. Jacks Resort hotel is also only 5 minutes by car from the Hill View, but closer to Vagator’s centre. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and complimentary breakfast, among other perks.
- Despite being a place of tranquillity and peacefulness, Vagator has an abundance of restaurants that will indulge your taste buds during your stay there. A great deal of them are close to the beachfront in the western part of Vagator, such as the Fishtail Bar and Restaurant serving primarily seafood, or the Spice Traders, where you can taste Asian cuisine.
- On the opposite side of Vagator, up in the north-east, you will find the Shree Dutt Temple, one of the many religious sites India has to offer. To behold its striking architecture and experience a real Indian temple, stay in the OYO 12320 Alfred's Jewel, about a 2-minute car ride or a 6-minute walk from the temple. The hotels offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool where you can splash around after exploring India’s culture and history.
- For more fun entertainment for the entire family, stay in the south of Vagator, close to Anjuna, where you will find the Anjuna market selling traditional Indian goods and two water parks, the Splashdown and the Blue Whale Water Park. Anjuna also offers a vibrant town with restaurants and shops, so staying close to the southern border of Vagator gives you the best of both worlds – quiet and relaxing Vagator and vivacious Anjuna. The Hacienda de Goa Resort is about 1 minute by car to the border and offers guests a pool, family rooms and free parking. Another option is the Ocean Pearl Escape, equally close and with an on-site restaurant and bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vagator
Are hotels in Vagator safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Vagator are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Vagator have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Vagator are budget-friendly?
Which hotels in Vagator offer a fitness centre?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vagator?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vagator by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vagator hotels
Go to map