Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wilmington
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 179||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 257||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Wilmington hotel
- In the Greater Wilmington community, you’ll find a number of hotels overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Stay in the beach town of Carolina where there is a Courtyard Marriott and Hampton Inn with views of the water. Wrightsville Beach is also home to several waterfront resorts including Shell Island and Blockade Runner Beach Resort.
- Wilmington Airport is the closest airport to the city of Wilmington. It is serviced by American, United and Delta Airlines. Only 10 minutes away from the heart of downtown and less than 15 minutes from the University of North Carolina Wilmington, it is a full-service airport with rental cars, restaurants, complementary wi-fi and added amenities such as a pet area and outside putting green. Hotels near the Wilmington Airport include Howard Johnson Express, Red Carpet Inn and Embassy Suites Riverfront.
- When staying in the historic district or downtown area of Wilmington, you can relax at the end of the day with a walk along the Cape Fear River. It extends 1.75 miles and offers access to a public park with a fountain and lots of seating. The Riverwalk community is also home to several coffee shops, restaurants, quaint shops and hotels such as Hotel Riverwalk, Hotel Ballast and Best Western Plus.
- Wilmington has a lively art scene. It is home to several art galleries and museums. Every Friday, its Art Council also hosts an art fair and show on Front Street. If you want to spend your vacation or getaway viewing art exhibitions, you’ll want to stay near Front Street at the award-winning Front Street Inn or the Wilmingtonian, an all-suite hotel.
- If you’re interested in history and culture, you can visit the Bellamy Mansion Museum and Cape Fear Museum of History and Science. You’ll also find a number of quaint inns and historical hotels in Wilmington. This includes Stemmerman’s Inn, Front Street Inn and Graystone Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wilmington
Are hotels in Wilmington safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Wilmington?
Do any hotels in Wilmington provide transportation?
What hotels in Wilmington, NC are near the university?
Are there any four-star hotels in Wilmington?
What are some budget-friendly hotels in Wilmington?
How much is a hotel in Wilmington for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Wilmington for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wilmington?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wilmington by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wilmington hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Wilmington hotelsShow all