Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yercaud
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 72% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 55||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 80||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Yercaud hotel
- If you’re traveling to Yercaud for a family holiday, stay at Cliff Resort on Kamaraj Road, which offers free Wi-Fi, parking and buffet breakfast as well as free childcare activities. La Flora Paradise Regency also has supervised childcare activities along with lobby Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast and is two miles from Anna Park.
- Visitors to Yercaud should plan on visiting Emerald Lake and its three parks: Anna Park, Deer Park and Lakeview Park, all of which are good for a nice stroll among the gardens or for a group outing. Happy Nest Yercaud is perfectly situated less than 0.5 kilometres from Emerald Lake with free parking, a breakfast buffet and a restaurant, while Madha Home Resorts at Backwater is about 1.5 miles from the parks and has on-site bicycle rental.
- There are several good options for the business traveller to Yercaud. Grand Palace Hotel & Spa on Kiliyur Falls Road is connected to the convention centre with onsite business centre, valet parking, bar/lounge, and available Wi-Fi, restaurant and steam room. Another good option is Great Trails Yercaud by Grt Hotels, featuring a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and parking, express check-in and out, a variety of sports activities and bar/lounge.
- Visitors to Yercaud looking for more deluxe accommodation have a couple of excellent options to consider. Kottai Resorts on Club Road offers free parking, breakfast and Wi-Fi, indoor & outdoor pools, restaurant and spa facilities with yoga classes. If you prefer, Sterling Yercaud has lobby Wi-Fi and free parking, 24-hr room service, express check-in and out, a spa and an area shuttle.
- There are several restaurants and bars located around the Emerald Lake such as Sweet Raskal – Romantique Café, Bistro and Restaurant as well as Eggetarian, a casual eatery with a good kids’ menu while Pint-O-Fun is a great place to enjoy an after-dinner brew. Star Holidays Yercaud is one km from Deer Park and within easy distance of Yercaud nightlife with free parking and breakfast, restaurant and café.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yercaud
Are hotels in Yercaud safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Yercaud that have kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Yercaud that come with airport shuttle?
Are there any hotels in Yercaud with fitness facilities?
Are there any hotels in Yercaud near Kiliyur Falls?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yercaud?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yercaud by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yercaud hotels
Go to map