Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cologne
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 95% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 129||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 155||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cologne hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Cologne hotel
- Cologne is renowned for its vast Gothic cathedral and sweeping riverside position. If you would like to be within walking distance of the main tourist sites, consider a hotel near the Cathedral in the old town, such as the boutique The Qvest Hideaway or the Stern am Rathaus hotel, so you can easily stroll from place to place.
- If you have an early or late flight, you may prefer to stay near to the airport. There are several good hotels in the vicinity of Cologne Bonn Airport and some also offer a free shuttle, including the Leonardo Hotel Köln Bonn Airport.
- If you have tickets for a concert, you can find accommodation conveniently placed near Lanxess Arena, such as the Hotel Stadtpalais or Hotel Alt Deutz City.
- No visit to Cologne would be the same without a visit to the city’s boisterous beer halls. These traditional beer halls, such as the Früh am Dom, can be found throughout the city centre. There are many hotels in this area, including the Eden Hotel Früh am Dom, which will help make your walk home easy.
- Cologne’s carnival season is often referred to as the city’s fifth season, starting in November and reaching its peak between Weiberfastnacht (Shrove Thursday) and Rosenmontag (Carnival Monday). During this time, the city receives a high influx of visitors, so it’s a good idea to book in advance. Stay in the city centre to revel with the locals – and don’t forget your costume! Hotels like Hotel am Chlodwigplatz and Hopper Hotel St Josef will put you at the heart of the event.
- If you are travelling to Cologne on business, you may want to be based near to the Koelnmesse international trade fair and exhibition centre. There are several hotels in this area, including the Radisson Blu Hotel and the Ibis Köln Messe.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cologne
Are hotels in Cologne safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cologne?
How much does a hotel cost in Cologne?
Which neighbourhoods in Cologne are good for families?
What are good hotel areas for young adults in Cologne?
Which hotels in Cologne offer especially good views?
Are there hotels in Cologne with free parking?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Cologne’s central train station?
How much is a hotel in Cologne for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cologne?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cologne by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cologne hotels
Go to map