Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Helsinki
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 196||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 172||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Helsinki hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Helsinki hotel
- Traveling on a budget can sometimes limit your holiday options, however, Helsinki has plenty of affordable hotel options to keep costs down during your trip. Hotels such as the Forenom Aparthotel Helsinki Herttoniemi, Hotelli Korpilampi, Finlandia Park Hotel Helsinki and Hotel Winterhouse offer some of the most affordable accommodation in the city.
- Although vibrant nightlife can be found in several enclaves around Helsinki, many of them can be found concentrated on and around Uudenmaankatu. Hotels that put you just a few steps away from several of Helsinki’s most popular bars, clubs and restaurants include Hotel Anna, Hotel Lilla Roberts and Hotel Fabian.
- Heading to Helsinki with a group of family and friends? Choosing a hotel that can accommodate your entire party is an important part of making sure that your holiday goes smoothly. Hotels like Hotel Fabian, the Hellsten Helsinki Senate and the Helsinki Homes Apartments all offer large rooms complete with a kitchenette.
- Helsinki has an advanced public transport system complete with commuter trains, trams and buses. Although you’re never far from a way to get around in Helsinki, the hotels most convenient to public transport include Hotel Indigo Helsinki, the Scandic Kaisaniemi and the and the Scandic Simonkenttä, which are all located next to stops for both buses and trains.
- Choosing a hotel with an onsite restaurant for your holiday in Helsinki can add a significant amount of convenience to your travels. Good choices for hotels in Helsinki that feature an onsite restaurant could be the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel Helsinki, the Glo Hotel Art and the Holiday Inn Helsinki - West Ruoholahti.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Helsinki
Are hotels in Helsinki safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Helsinki?
What are the best hotels near Helsinki City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Helsinki?
Do any hotels in Helsinki offer an airport shuttle?
Which Helsinki hotels have an onsite spa?
Are there any four-star hotels in Helsinki?
Which Helsinki hotels feature a business center?
How much is a hotel in Helsinki for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Helsinki?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Helsinki by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Helsinki hotels
Go to map