Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Marbella
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 302||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 319||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Marbella hotel
- Hoping to stay in an area with a high concentration of restaurants and shops? Select a hotel near Plaza de los Naranjos, such as the affordable Hostal Enriqueta. Plaza de los Naranjos is a historical square that dates back to the 1400s and now contains many dining options, such as the Orange Tree Restaurant, as well as cafes and an impressive fountain.
- If you’re interested in learning more about Marbella’s history, consider booking a hotel near the Sohail Castle, such as the 4-star Hotel Las Pirámides that is only a 10-minute walk away. The Sohail Castle dates all the way back to the 10th century and now offers guided tours as well as occasional live-entertainment.
- For visitors that enjoy plants and nature, pick a hotel near the Museo Bonsai Marbella, a small museum that displays a variety of bonsai and olive trees. The Albergue Juvenil Marbella is a budget-friendly choice that is set in a traditional Andalusian building and is only an 8-minute walk from the museum.
- To rent a boat or take an ocean tour, choose a hotel next to the Puerto de Cabopino, otherwise known as the city’s local marina. The Vime La Reserva De Marbella is a standard hotel that is only a 3-minute drive from the marina and its rental facilities.
- If you would like to spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, look at hotels near Playa de Cabopino, one of the city’s most popular beaches that has a local boardwalk and a variety of public facilities, such as restrooms. The El Nácar - Bed & Breakfast is an adults-only choice that is a 5-minute drive from the beach and located just off the A-7 Highway.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Marbella
Are hotels in Marbella safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Marbella?
Which hotels in Marbella are all-inclusive?
Which hotels in Marbella have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Marbella near the Cabopino Golf Course?
What are good hotels in Marbella near Alameda Park?
How much is a hotel in Marbella for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Marbella?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Marbella by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Marbella hotels
Go to map