Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Shirdi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 60% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 183% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 34||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 37||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Shirdi hotel
- Delve into the ancient history and architecture Shirdi has to offer and stay close to the Virbhadra Temple, nestled just outside the city centre. The 1300-year-old temple worships Shiva – the God of destruction. The Keys Prima Hotels Temple Free is an 8-minute drive from the temple and offers free breakfast and a pool. The Pushpak Resort is about a 7-minute drive from the temple and has a fitness centre and a pool where you can cool down after a long day out.
- If you want to explore cities nearby or are on a short-stay holiday, stay close to the Shirdi Railway Station, north of the city centre. The Hotel Sai Simran is a 20-minute walk from the station and offers free parking and a restaurant on site. Hotel Sai Ramanand is a 15-minute walk away and comes with free Wi-Fi and a vegetarian restaurant.
- Have fun for the whole family at the Wet N Joy Waterpark or the Sai Teerth Theme Park, which is devoted to India’s history and culture. To be close by, stay at the unassuming Hotel Sai Pancham, only 3 minutes on foot from the Waterpark as well as the Theme Park. The Sun-n-Sand Shirdi is a posh 5-star hotel located a 7-minute walk from the parks, offering complimentary breakfast, a fitness centre and a pool.
- If it is your first time in Shirdi, book a hotel room close to the city centre so you can have many attractions close by. The Sai Palace Budget Hotel is only 450 metres from the city centre and is within walking distance of many attractions like the Saibaba Temple or the Shri Adinath Shewtamber Jain Mandir. Hotel City Heart is also amidst the hustle and bustle of the centre and offers guests room service, free parking and Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site restaurant.
- Witness India’s heritage at the Old Shirdi Baba’s Heritage Village, a temple offering programmes for children and adults. Delve into Indian culture and stay at the Hotel KBS Grand, only 4 minutes away on foot. Hotel Sai Shubham is equally close, just 3 minutes, and offers guests a restaurant and family rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Shirdi
Are hotels in Shirdi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Shirdi have wheelchair access?
Which hotels in Shirdi have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels are family-friendly?
Which hotels have business facilities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Shirdi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Shirdi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Shirdi hotels
Go to map