Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Burbank
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 265||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 278||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Burbank hotel
- Burbank may be known for its TV and movie studios, but there’s more to the city than that. Downtown Burbank offers dozens of dining and shopping options, a farmer’s market every Saturday, and is served by a train service that travels south to Los Angeles city center. If you want to be close to all the action, opt for Downtown’s Holiday Inn, Residence Inn by Marriott, or Hilton Garden Inn.
- Home to many famed studios, including Universal, Walt Disney, and Warner Bros, Burbank caters to travelers looking to go visit the popular attractions. Many hotels in Burbank are therefore located in the southern area, near Universal City, such as The Tangerine and Hotel Amarano Burbank. For a cheaper option, try Travelodge by Wyndham on North Hollywood Way.
- If you want to stay close enough to the major studios yet in a more laidback area, try Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel, or Coast Anabelle Hotel, which are both on West Olive Avenue, about one mile from the studios in Universal City and two miles from Downtown Burbank.
- There is plenty of street art to check out in Burbank, particularly along the two-mile Chandler Bikeway. The bike trail is home to a few art installations, and you can cycle or rollerblade all the way to North Hollywood to see the murals. Stay at Travelodge by Wyndham, rent a bike from the nearby bike shops like Bicycle John’s, and get cruising.
- Stroll along Magnolia Boulevard and visit all the vintage shops, which are real retro gems in the area. If you’re looking for a more relaxed vibe, opt for that area of Burbank, and stay at either Portofino Inn Burbank or Travelodge by Wyndham for maximum proximity.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Burbank
Are hotels in Burbank safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the closest hotels to Los Angeles?
What if I want to visit the Hollywood Sign?
What is the best area for a foodie?
What are the closest hotels to Burbank’s Bob Hope Airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Burbank?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Burbank by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Burbank hotels
Go to map