Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dubbo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 33% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 98||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 105||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Dubbo hotel
- If you want to relish the hustle and bustle as well as close proximity to amenities such as restaurants and banks, choose a hotel around Macquarie Street, like the aparthotel Quest Dubbo. This posh accommodation has modern apartments with kitchenettes, living areas, as well as free parking and family rooms. Another option alongside Macquarie Street is The Aberdeen Motel, a 4-star hotel featuring a pool and breakfast. It is close to a McDonald’s and 6 minutes from Coles Supermarket.
- Improve your handicap during your time in Dubbo and visit the local golf club. The Quality Inn Dubbo International is situated a 2-minute walk from the course. If you stay at the 4-star hotel, you can benefit from a gym and a bar where you can enjoy drinks after a round of golf. The Discovery Parks is another option, just a little further up the road and 7 minutes from the course. The 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a water park and free parking.
- If you are an art and culture lover, the Western Plains Cultural Centre hosts various exhibits and a museum. To be close-by, consider the Best Western Blue Diamond Motor Inn which has unfussy rooms, a pool and free parking. It is about 3 minutes by foot from the cultural centre. Green Gables Motel is a 4-star alternative, situated a 5-minute walk from the centre and offering guests simple, yet elegant rooms. Additionally, the hotel offers a pool and room service.
- Visit Old Dubbo Gaol to experience this fascinating site – a must-see for people interested in historical buildings. Dating back to the 19th century, it was used as a prison until the '60s and can now be visited as a tourist attraction, giving an authentic feeling of past times. Get ready to see the hangman’s kit as well as the gallows or try to imagine how prisoners had to live in the dark cells. To ensure you will have a better living experience than the previous prisoners, choose the Amaroo Hotel, located merely 2 minutes by foot from the gaol. The hotel is a no-frills choice set in a pub with single or shared rooms.
- Nature lovers will appreciate Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden in Elizabeth Park, the perfect place to take strolls or have a picnic. The Macquarie Inn is a relaxed motel only 6 minutes on foot from the Botanic Gardens and basically next to Elisabeth Park. Featuring a rustic vibe, this hotel also includes a swimming pool, free parking and complimentary breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dubbo
Are hotels in Dubbo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Dubbo?
Which are the cheapest hotels in Dubbo?
Which hotels in Dubbo have an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Dubbo have a 24-hour front desk?
How much is a hotel in Dubbo for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Dubbo for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dubbo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dubbo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dubbo hotels
Go to map