Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Houston
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 182|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 175|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Houston cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Houston hotel
- Visitors looking for accommodation near Houston’s Museum District should consider the Hotel Zaza Houston Museum District, situated between the Museum of Fine Arts and Museum of Natural Science.
- The Galleria is a high-end shopping district with an ice skating rink, good restaurants, and plenty of good hotels in Houston’s Uptown district. Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria and Residence Inn by Marriott Houston by The Galleria are two great options.
- Hilton Houston Plaza/Medical Center and Wyndham Houston Medical Center are two highly rated hotels that offer convenient access to the Texas Medical Center in Houston’s Southgate neighbourhood.
- Visitors in town for a concert at Toyota Center or a baseball game at Minute Maid Park will want to stay in Downtown Houston. The Westin Houston Downtown and Hampton Inn Houston Downtown, TX both feature swimming pools.
- For cheap hotels in Houston, look west of the city centre along I-69 in Sharpstown. Here, Hotels like Hilton Houston Galleria Area and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston SW - Sharpstown offer great deals.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Houston
Where to stay in Houston?
Hotels in Downtown, West University / Rice Village have the most searches on KAYAK.
Are there good hotels near Houston Airport?
George Bush Intercontinental Airport lies 23 miles north of the Downtown Houston and there are many top-rated hotels to choose from. Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, is situated in the centre of the airport and feature a restaurant, bar, and fitness room. Via free airport shuttle, you can reach the nearby Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area to the east and the Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental to the south.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Houston?
Houston is home to several high-end hotels, including Four Seasons Hotel Houston, a top business and pet-friendly hotel in the Downtown area of the city. Not far from here, the Marriott Marquis Houston has a rooftop infinity pool overlooking Discovery Green, Houston’s splendid urban park. In Houston’s Uptown neighbourhood, you will find The St. Regis Houston, a highly-rated romantic hotel, which has a fine-dining restaurant, spa, and outdoor pool.
What neighbourhood in Houston is good for nightlife?
One of the best neighbourhoods in Houston for nightlife is the northern part of Downtown Houston near Market Square Park. Here you will find numerous restaurants and bars offering a range of different types of cuisine. Some good hotels in this area include Hotel Icon, Autograph Collection, which is a top-rated luxury hotel with stunning views across the Downtown area, and the more affordable Club Quarters Hotel in Houston.
What are the best hotels near Space Center Houston?
For hotels near Space Center Houston look into the Clear Lake area south east of the city centre. Several hotels can be found along Bay Area Boulevard, including Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Clear Lake-NASA, which features in-room kitchenettes and an outdoor swimming pool, as well as Comfort Suites Near Nasa - Clear Lake, a top budget hotel.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.