Medicine Hat hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Medicine Hat
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 106||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 120||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Medicine Hat hotel
- There are lots of places to fish, swim or bird watch in Medicine Hat. One of the most popular spots is at Echo Dale Regional Park. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Medicine Hat is just a 4-minute drive from this outdoor attraction. Great for children, it offers planned activities for kids along with a swimming pool and complimentary breakfast.
- Downtown Medicine Hat has numerous restaurants, bars and clubs around. If you are a connoisseur of art, you’ll also want to visit the Hive Artists’ Hub on 2nd Street. Stay in the downtown area at the Ramada Limited. Although affordable, it offers a number of amenities including a swimming pool, fitness center, business center and complimentary breakfast.
- You’ll find everything you need for a fun and exciting vacation at the Medicine Hat Lodge Resort. Along with a casino, there is a waterpark with a giant slide for the children to enjoy. Rent a room with two queen beds, a kitchen suite, jacuzzi suite or executive suite with added space. Other amenities provided at this luxury hotel include a restaurant, room service, fitness center and bar.
- Medicine Hat Brewing Company manufactures an array of ales. Learn how beer is made and sample a variety of craft beers in their tap room. Stay nearby so that you can visit here more than once. The Quality Inn is just a few minutes away. It is also really close to the Whiskey Creek Pub and the Garage Pub and Eatery.
- If you love the great outdoors, you’ll want to consider the Elkwater Lake Lodge and Resort. Here you can fly fish, golf or hike. The lodge provides a variety of suites including a deluxe suite with a deck and fireplace. Each suite also comes with a mini-bar, refrigerator and microwave oven. Surrounded by forests, you might catch a glimpse of a moose, deer or wild turkey during your stay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Medicine Hat
Are hotels in Medicine Hat safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the most affordable hotels in Medicine Hat, Alberta?
Are there any golf resorts in Medicine Hat?
Which hotels in Medicine Hat, Canada are best for business travelers?
Are there any spa resorts in Medicine Hat?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Medicine Hat?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Medicine Hat by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Medicine Hat hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet-friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Medicine Hat hotelsShow all