Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Monterey
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 261||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 405||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Monterey hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Monterey?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Monterey hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Monterey, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Monterey in January and December.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Monterey if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Monterey accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Monterey for 1 day.
- One of the main attractions in Monterey is Cannery Row. Once the center of the sardine-packing industry, the factories have now been converted to seafood restaurants, such as Old Fisherman's Grotto, small gift shops and bars. If you want to stay near Cannery Row, book a room at the InterContinental The Clement Monterey, one of the city's seaside hotels with ocean views. You might also consider the Spindrift Inn, located on the beach and offering fireplaces in select rooms.
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium is a major attraction. Hotels located nearby include Monterey Bay Inn, offering views of the ocean. The Best Western Plus Victorian Inn is a romantic hotel with fireplaces in each room and complimentary wine and cheese reception each afternoon.
- If you're interested in spa hotels in Monterey, The Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa has all the traditional spa amenities, rooms with views and a terrace that extends towards the ocean. The Portola Hotel and Spa, located in historic downtown, features traditional spa facilities and a year-round outdoor pool.
- If you're looking for hotels with suites, consider the Hotel Pacific, with uniquely decorated suites, located near the beach and the Monterey Conference Center. Another luxurious option is the Monterey Marriott, which promises breathtaking views of the bay from one of their two onsite restaurants.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Monterey
Are hotels in Monterey safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Monterey?
Are there any budget hotels in Monterey?
Are there any hotels in Monterey with onsite parking?
What are the best motels in Monterey?
What are the best hotels in Monterey with swimming pools?
How much is a hotel in Monterey for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Monterey?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Monterey?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Monterey by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Monterey hotels
Go to map