Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oranjestad
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 35% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 421||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 395||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Oranjestad hotel
- All-inclusive resorts offer great budget rates in Oranjestad. The Divi Aruba is a 3-star choice right on Divi Beach with four restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a rock climbing wall.
- Hoping to do a bit of shopping during your trip to Aruba? Select a hotel next to the Renaissance Marketplace, such as the Renaissance Marina Hotel.
- One of the easiest ways to travel around Oranjestad is by car, and a surefire way to save money is to find a hotel with free parking. The Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort is a 4-star choice that provides free parking for guests.
- Water sports enthusiasts may enjoy staying near Eagle Beach at a hotel like La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino. Many facilities in the area rent out jet skis and other water sports equipment.
- Visitors hoping to learn about Oranjestad’s history could consider a hotel near the Historical Museum at Fort Zoutman, such as the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oranjestad
Are hotels in Oranjestad safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Eagle Beach?
What hotels in Oranjestad are near Druif Beach?
What hotels in Oranjestad have a good view?
Which hotels in Oranjestad are near Splash Park Aruba?
What are good family hotels in Oranjestad?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oranjestad?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oranjestad by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oranjestad hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Oranjestad hotelsShow all