Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Phoenix
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 99% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 174||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 181||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Phoenix hotel deal
- Downtown Phoenix sits at the heart of the city’s commercial and entertainment district. Here, the top-rated Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape offers excellent luxury accommodations.
- To stay near the art galleries of the Midtown Arts District, consider staying at Foundre Phoenix, a stylish boutique hotel with plenty of art on the premises.
- The Talking Stick Resort Arena is a sports and entertainment arena in downtown Phoenix, guests in town for a basketball game or a concert could stay nearby at The Hyatt Regency Phoenix.
- Business travelers visiting Phoenix for an event at the Phoenix Convention Center could book a stay at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel to be within walking distance of the center.
- Guests in town for an Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game might want to book a hotel near Chase Field such as the Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Downtown hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Phoenix
Are hotels in Phoenix safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Phoenix?
Where is a good place to stay in Phoenix with kids?
What are some good hotels in Phoenix with an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Phoenix have the best swimming pools?
Are there any hotels in Phoenix that allow dogs?
Which hotels in Phoenix are located near the universities in Phoenix?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Phoenix?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Phoenix by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Phoenix hotels
Go to map