Margaret River hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Margaret River
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 169||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 201||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Margaret River hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Margaret River hotel
- To be near the beach called Surfers Point, stay on the western side of Margaret River at the Margarets Beach Resort, a 4-star hotel with a pool and great views of the ocean in some of their rooms. It is close to Margaret Beach and a 7-minute car ride from the Surfers Point. A more budget-friendly alternative would be the Surfpoint Resort at Prevelly, which is a 3-star accommodation with pool, free parking and a location at the beachfront, equally close to the Surfers Point.
- Margaret River is famous for its wineries and fantastic wines, so make sure to visit the Margaret River Wine Association if you’d like a glass. They host regular events all about wine and, should you want to attend one, consider the Darby Park Serviced Residences right next to the Association that is a 4-star hotel with a pool and complimentary breakfast. If you prefer a more budget-friendly choice, the Innetown is located only a 1-minute walk away and comes with free parking and breakfast.
- Be close to Margaret River Airport with the Riverview Tourist Park, situated at the Warperup Creek, about 13 minutes by car from the airport. This 4-star hotel offers guests BBQ facilities, free parking and family rooms. To be a 12-minute drive from the airport, also consider the Vintages Accommodation Margaret River, an apartment hotel with free parking and Wi-Fi.
- To be close to all the amenities, a stay in a city centre hotel is recommended. The 4-star apartment hotel Prideau’s of Margaret River is only 450 metres from the centre with a pharmacy and many restaurants and cafés, such as The Urban Bean, nearby. Margaret River Hotel is a modest choice close to Margaret River Gallery and cafés like the Brew Shack or Brumby’s.
- Do you enjoy a round of golf? Margaret River has its own golf club with a shop. The Margaret River Bed and Breakfast is a 4-star superior choice that puts you within a 2-minute driving distance of the golf club; at the hotel you can also enjoy a double spa bath in each bathroom, a lounge with fireplace and included afternoon tea as well as breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Margaret River
Are hotels in Margaret River safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Margaret River?
Which hotels in Margaret River have wheelchair-accessible rooms?
Which hotels in Margaret River have a restaurant on site?
Which hotels in Margaret River have a fitness centre?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Margaret River?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Margaret River by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Margaret River hotels
Go to map