Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Miami
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 226|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 267|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Miami cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Miami hotel
- Greater Miami is separated from Miami Beach, a city in its own right, by Biscayne Bay. The two distinct regions are connected by bridges.
- In greater downtown Miami, the Brickell neighbourhood, nestled between the east coast and the I-95 is popular with tourists and is home to a large number of excellent hotels.
- Fortune House Hotel and Suites is a top-rated hotel in the Brickell neighbourhood, which offers 4-star accommodation at great rates, with views over the South Channel.
- Further inland, the Miami Lakes district is home to shops, restaurants, and bars. Shula's Hotel and Golf Club is an excellent modern-style hotel in the heart of the district.
- Once the private estate of William K. Vanderbilt II, the luxurious Fisher Island Club and Resort offers a little piece of paradise on Fisher Island.
- In Downtown Miami, DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay offers spacious suites with fabulous views of Biscayne Bay from private wrap-around balconies.
- Several small man-made islands are located off the coast of Miami, near the Port of Miami, offering luxurious, high-end accommodation in secluded luxury.
- Guests seeking a truly luxurious experience should consider booking a room at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami, a 5-star hotel located on Brickell Key.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Miami
How much does a hotel cost in Miami?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Miami for as cheap as S$ 19 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 315.
Are there good hotels near Miami International Airport?
Yes. There are a number of hotels surrounding the airport that range from from 2 to 4 star hotels. The EB Hotel Miami comes highly recommended as a business hotel but also offers a relaxing outdoor pool area. The Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites features an indoor pool and golf course.
What are good hotels to stay in when arriving in Miami for a cruise?
Cruise ships depart from the Port of Miami, therefore, guests who would like to reach their cruise ship easily should stay just across the water in Downtown Miami. Several hotels are just a short drive away, including Hilton Miami Downtown where guests an kick off their vacation by the swimming pool.
What hotels in Miami have a good rooftop pool?
There are a number of hotels situated along Miami’s mainland coast that offer rooftop pools. Me Miami, overlooking Biscayne Bay features a serene pool as well as a sauna. Further south, the Conrad Miami offers a luxurious palm-fringed pool and is conveniently located to the shops and restaurants of the Brickell district.
What are the best hotels near the Everglades National Park?
Shark Valley Visitors Center is the closest entrance to Miami. Approximately 40 mi from the city centre, guests should look for hotels in western parts of Miami. The Best Western Plus Kendall Hotel & Suites and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendell East both offer excellent access to the highway leading directly to the park.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.