Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Venice
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 33% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 231||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 245||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Venice hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Venice hotel deal
- There is an abundance of hotels in Venice. For the best sightseeing areas, check out the area near St Mark’s Square and San Marco. Here you will find lots of hotels, including Hotel Cavalletto e Doge Orseolo and Hotel Concordia, which is ranked as the most romantic hotel in Venice.
- Looking for a view of the Grand Canal during your stay? Try the Palazzo Barbarigo Sul Canal Grande or look into the Ca' Sagredo for 5-star accommodation with a canalside restaurant. For beautiful views of the Rialto Bridge, check out Hotel Rialto on the eastern edge of the canal.
- For somewhere close to the island’s main train station, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, consider the area of Cannaregio. Try Hotel Principe, which offers lovely views of the Grand Canal but is also a short walk from the station and numerous ferry terminals. Or there is the Venice Times Hotel on the edge of Orto degli Scalzi.
- On mainland Italy, you will find the neighbourhood of Mestre, which is connected to the island via trains from Venezia-Mestre station. Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is a stone’s throw from the station and offers Venice’s best-rated luxury hotel. For great eateries in Mestre, head towards Piazza Ferretto, which is near Hotel Al Vivit with its modern finish.
- For stays along Venice’s Lido sandbar, try Hotel Petit Palais, which offers great deals on the beach, or Le Ville Del Lido, which offers accommodation with a pool. On the western side of the sandbar, you will find Villa Laguna, which is rated Venice romantic hotel and close to the ferry port across to the main island of Venice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Venice
Are hotels in Venice safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Venice?
What are the best hotels near Venice City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Venice?
Are there good hotels near Venice airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Venice’s most important attractions?
What are good hotel areas for young adults in Venice?
What hotels in Venice have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
How much is a hotel in Venice for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Venice for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Venice?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Venice by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Venice hotels
Go to map