Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cancún
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 323|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 287|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Cancún cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Cancún hotel
- Cancun is divided into two regions, the hotel zone, where big resorts line a long strip of white sand beaches, and the city, where small hotels give guests a taste of Mexican culture.
- Guests seeking a child-free getaway can choose from several adults-only hotels in Cancun, including Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, and Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.
- Not far from Cancun Airport, south of Cancun’s main resort strip, lies Moon Palace Cancun, an idyllic 4-star resort with beautifully designed pools and on-site golf course.
- While most of Cancun’s all-inclusive accommodation offer everything a guest would need while on holiday, visitors can get a dose of culture by exploring the region’s Mayan museums and archaeological zones.
- The Isla Mujeres is a little slice of paradise off the coast of Cancun, where guests can get away from it all at hotels like the Isla Mujeres Palace Couples Only Resort and Icaco Island Village.
- Named after a Mayan archaeological site, Xcaret Park is a theme park 47 mi south of Cancun on the Riviera Maya. Guests can stay at the exquisite Occidental at Xcaret Destination resort or choose from dozens of accommodation in nearby Playa del Carmen.
- Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Cancun?
- Yes. Numerous all-inclusive hotels lie directly on the beach in Cancun and offer everything a guest could desire during their Caribbean vacation, from snorkeling and scuba gear to a vast range of restaurants. Many of Cancun’s all-inclusive resorts are situated within the main hotel zone, which lies on a long beachfront strip along the Boulevard Kulkulcan.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cancún
How much does a hotel cost in Cancún?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Cancún for as cheap as S$ 10 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 162.
What resorts are good for families?
Many resorts on the Cancun strip offer connecting rooms or suites, swimming pools, and sandy beaches. The Pyramid At Grand Oasis, which is near the Mayan Museum and Archeological Zone, and The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun, near the Cancun Interactive Aquarium and MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum are especially good for families.
Where in Cancun can I find a hotel with a view?
A large number of hotels in Cancun offer amazing views of the Caribbean Sea, as the majority of accommodation are located along the coastline. If escaping the busy strip is more important to you, then take the ferry to Isla Mujeres for a more private, stunning location.
Are there good hotels near Cancun International Airport?
There are few hotels near Cancun International Airport. At the southern tip of the Cancun hotel strip, the luxurious Nizuc Resort & Spa is an excellent option for guests looking for resort accommodation near the airport. Courtyard by Marriott Cancun Airport offers traditional hotel accommodation closer to the airport but further from the beach.
What are the most luxurious resorts in Cancun?
There are no shortage of luxury resorts in Cancun’s hotel zone. At the southernmost tip, NIZUC Resort and Spa is one of the most visually stunning with sophisticated tropical design details. The Ritz-Carlton features a grand atmosphere with glistening chandeliers and traditional decor, and Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun offers excellent value at this price point.
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Cancun?
Yes. Numerous all-inclusive hotels lie directly on the beach in Cancun and offer everything a guest could desire during their Caribbean vacation, from snorkeling and scuba gear to a vast range of restaurants. Many of Cancun’s all-inclusive resorts are situated within the main hotel zone, which lies on a long beachfront strip along the Boulevard Kulkulcan.
How much is a hotel in Cancún for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Cancún hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 12. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 19 and 4-star hotels from S$ 42.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Cancún for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Cancún hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 12 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 21 and 4-star hotels from S$ 68.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.