BOM - SIN
Find cheap flights from Mumbai to Singapore
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (15% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (19% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 338||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 329||or less|
When to book flights from Mumbai to Singapore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 356 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Mumbai to Singapore was found, on average, 76 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 38% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Passengers who would like to feel refreshed on their flight from Mumbai to Singapore can visit one of the two spas located at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. Heaven on Earth has an Express Spa airside of Terminal 1 departures and another at Terminal 2 international departures, while O2 Spa can be found airside of domestic departures at Terminal 2.
- In case you were wondering, there are prayer/meditation rooms located at Mumbai Airport that can offer a moment of peaceful solitude or prayer before your flight from Mumbai to Singapore. The international terminal has two such rooms – one before the immigration checkpoint on level 3 of the terminal and the other is on level 4 after the immigration desk.
- Should you or someone else at the airport require medical assistance, it's good to know that there is a medical care centre on the ground floor of Terminal 1B and there are two others at Terminal 2, close to aerobridge 67 on level 2 and near the check-in island on level 4 of the terminal.
- Looking for a place to have a cigarette while you are in-transit at Mumbai Airport? You'll be happy to know that there are selected smoking areas for your convenience. There’s one landside of Terminal 1B near gates 1 and 2, airside of Terminal 1C, near gates 6 and 7 and another airside of the departures area of Terminal 2.
- If you’re travelling to Singapore on business, you may wish to know that the Pranaam Lounge at Mumbai Airport has a business centre where you can review any business-related information or receive and send any necessary emails if your flight gets delayed, while the Aviserve Lounge has conference facilities if required.
FAQs for booking Mumbai to Singapore flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji to Singapore Changi due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji to Singapore Changi due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Mumbai to Singapore take?
How many flights are there between Mumbai and Singapore?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Mumbai to Singapore?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Mumbai and Singapore?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Mumbai to Singapore?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Mumbai to Singapore?
Is there any hotel accommodation at Changi Airport?
Where can I buy local currency at Changi Airport?
What attractions are there at Changi Airport?
Can I get a direct flight from Mumbai to Singapore?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Mumbai to Singapore?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Mumbai to Singapore?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Mumbai to Singapore?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Mumbai to Singapore?
Top 5 airlines serving Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Mumbai to Singapore
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.