SIN - PEN
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Penang
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (19% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (42% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 116||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 107||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Penang
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 107 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Penang was found, on average, 22 days before departure.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 26% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- With Park & Fly it is very easy to leave your car at Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) when you fly to George Town. Simply book a coupon at the iShop Changi at least 18 h in advance of your flight, choose one of the car parks at either terminal, and collect your pre-booked coupon from the Information and Service desks in the departure halls.
- Many airlines offer direct flights from Singapore to George Town’s Penang International Airport (PEN), however, if you’re flying business or first class, consider booking with Singapore Airlines or SilkAir, as these airlines provide lounges at Changi Airport. The SilverKris Lounge is located at Terminals 2 and 3 and caters to both airlines.
- Although there is no hotel on airport grounds, there are plenty of accomodation options close to Penang Airport. The Tree Sparina, for instance, is a luxury hotel less than a kilometre from Penang Airport. They also offer airport shuttles at a surcharge to get you to Penang in no time. South Bay is another nearby option that offers apartment to rest after a long flight.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Penang flights
How long does a flight from Singapore to Penang take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Penang?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Penang?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Penang?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Penang?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Singapore to Penang?
How can I reach George Town from Penang Airport?
Can I also take the ferry from Penang Airport to another island?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Penang?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Penang?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Penang?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Penang?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Penang Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Penang (return)
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Penang (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.