SIN - SGN
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (18% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (22% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 147||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 138||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 143 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City was found, on average, 46 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 53% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- If you’re flying from Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) to Ho Chi Minh Tan Son Naht International Airport (SGN), consider flying with airlines such as Scoot, Singapore Airlines or VietJet Air for a direct connection to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). Scoot and Singapore Airlines operate from Terminal 2 (T2) whereas VietJet Air usually flies from Terminal 4 (T4).
- Discover one of the best airports worldwide and explore the facilities Changi Airport has in store for its visitors. Take a dip in the airport’s swimming pool at Terminal 1 (T1) and watch planes take off while waiting for yours to depart, or visit the Entertainment Deck at T2 for some gaming.
- If Ho Chi Minh City Airport is only a stopover on your way to another destination, you may want to take a nap in the nearby ibis Saigon Airport Hotel, which features basic but comfortable rooms and is only 6 min on foot from the airport. Courtesy airport-hotel shuttles are also available.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City flights
How long does a flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
How can I get to Ho Chi Minh City from Tan Son Naht Airport?
Are there any resting facilities at Changi Singapore Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Ho Chi Minh City
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (return)
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.