SIN - SGN
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City (return)
Pros: - Plane boarded early so there was no real rush of everyone boarding at once - departure and arrival time were met, no issues - checkin was an absolute breeze, simple and painless experience
Cons: - In flight purchases are really expensive - Plane was fairly dirty, like grimy and needing a deep clean. - seat cushion was uncomfortable
Pros: Boarding was relatively simple, and on time.
Cons: Even though I paid for both tickets at the same time, using the same card (the tickets were bought together) my assigned seats were NOT sitting together. When I approached the JetStar staff about this, they told me the flight was full and nothing could be done. When I asked again they told me there was no way to move my seats together for this flight. I (personally) asked other people on the flight to move, and everything ended up being OK. However this was not due to JetStar staff at all. All in all, I guess I got what I paid for: I bought a cheap flight and I got bad service. Kind of expected with a budget carrier like Jetstar .
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 163|
|Good deal:||S$ 133|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 132 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City was found, on average, 27 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 78% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- If you’re flying from Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) to Ho Chi Minh Tan Son Naht International Airport (SGN), consider flying with airlines such as Scoot, Singapore Airlines or VietJet Air for a direct connection to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). Scoot and Singapore Airlines operate from Terminal 2 (T2) whereas VietJet Air usually flies from Terminal 4 (T4).
- Discover one of the best airports worldwide and explore the facilities Changi Airport has in store for its visitors. Take a dip in the airport’s swimming pool at Terminal 1 (T1) and watch planes take off while waiting for yours to depart, or visit the Entertainment Deck at T2 for some gaming.
- If Ho Chi Minh City Airport is only a stopover on your way to another destination, you may want to take a nap in the nearby ibis Saigon Airport Hotel, which features basic but comfortable rooms and is only 6 min on foot from the airport. Courtesy airport-hotel shuttles are also available.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City flights
Singapore - Ho Chi Minh City Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.