SIN - MAA
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Chennai
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 244|
|Good deal:||S$ 236|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Chennai
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 236 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Chennai was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 35% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) is deservingly described as one of the best airports in the world. There are few other airports which boast such a broad selection of entertainment and fun, which includes an Entertainment Deck where young and old alike can play games in Terminal 2 (T2), a Koi Pond at Terminal 3 (T3) where children can feed fish, as well as various art sculptures and much more.
- Airlines such as Air India or IndiGo offer direct flights from Changi Singapore Airport to Chennai International Airport (MAA) for a more convenient flight without stopovers. Air India has its regular check-in at Changi Airport in T2, Row 6, and the low-cost airline IndiGo usually checks in at T2, Row 7 (subject to change).
- Instead of relying on public transport, travellers can also rent a car directly from Chennai International Airport upon their arrival, from one of the many onsite car rental agencies such as Avis or Hertz. Book ahead and benefit from a Meet & Greet Service where you are picked up at the arrivals hall and led to the respective counter, or alternatively head to GST Road outside the terminal.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Chennai flights
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Chennai (return)
Pros: The staff at the airport check in counter cause too many delays by asking unnecessary questions regarding visa for concerned country, where as they only need to check for onward ticket. Also, passenger at the back of my seat was causing discomfort by stretching his legs too close to my seat
Cons: The staff at the aiport check in counter are not very well trained regarding visa requirements for other countries. The cabin crew needs to better train passengers regarding the amount of space allowed for their seat.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.