SIN - DPS
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Denpasar
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 182|
|Good deal:||S$ 142|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Denpasar
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 141 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Denpasar was found, on average, 82 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 47% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Start your journey from Singapore to Denpasar by exploring the many fantastic entertainment opportunities at Changi Airport (SIN). You can relax in the pool in Terminal 1, chill out in the Xbox lounge in Terminal 2, or experience the thrill of The Slide, the tallest airport slide in the world, in Terminal 3.
- If you are travelling with children, head to the information and customer services desk located it each terminal. There you can find out more about carrying breast milk on your flight, the exact location of nursing and baby care units, or take out a complimentary stroller for your time at Changi Airport.
- Travellers who want to stay close to Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) in Denpasar can choose from a selection of nearby hotels, such as the Novotel Ngurah Rai, which is only a few minutes on foot from the airport. It is the perfect choice for business travellers, as it also hosts a business centre.
- There are several lounges in Ngurah Rai International Airport where travellers can relax and unwind. They also include showers and are located on the second and third floor of Terminal 1. Charges vary from lounge to lounge but they are around S$ 41 per 3 h (≈Rp 423,000).
FAQs for booking Singapore to Denpasar flights
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Denpasar (return)
Pros: The aircraft arrived late but the crew did an excellent job to turn the aircraft around fast and we ended up being early into Denpasar. Well done!
Cons: Not much to be honest? I value on time departures and this crew did everything they could to get back onto schedule.
Singapore - Denpasar Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.