SIN - HKG
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Hong Kong
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Hong Kong (return)
Pros: Except for a 1-hour delay, overall the flight was good, smooth and enjoyable. Loved the inflight meal. For the price we paid we got meal and 30kg baggage allowance, we thought that was just value for money. And they departed from KLIA and not klia2 which is more convenient.
Cons: Flight wasn't on time to and from HKG.
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 299|
|Good deal:||S$ 230|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Hong Kong
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 229 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Hong Kong was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 36% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Freshen up after your flight from Singapore to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) and benefit from the free shower facilities that are located right after baggage claim in the arrivals area at Terminal 1.
- When flying from Changi Airport (SIN) to Hong Kong, bear in mind that the airport is a hub for millions of flyers, so plan ahead and leave ample time to check in. If you have extra time before your flight, Changi Airport has a wide range of entertainment, including a swimming pool and Jacuzzi in Terminal 1, an Enchanted Garden in Terminal 2 or you can watch a film at one of the movie theatres in Terminal 2 or 3.
- For elderly, pregnant or disabled passengers, it may be physically exhausting to navigate Changi Airport on their feet. Complimentary wheelchairs are provided at the information and customer desks that can be found at each terminal, and can be used until passengers board their planes.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Hong Kong flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.