SIN - HKG
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Hong Kong
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (14% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 228||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 207||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Hong Kong
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 246 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Hong Kong was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 25% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Freshen up after your flight from Singapore to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) and benefit from the free shower facilities that are located right after baggage claim in the arrivals area at Terminal 1.
- When flying from Changi Airport (SIN) to Hong Kong, bear in mind that the airport is a hub for millions of flyers, so plan ahead and leave ample time to check in. If you have extra time before your flight, Changi Airport has a wide range of entertainment, including a swimming pool and Jacuzzi in Terminal 1, an Enchanted Garden in Terminal 2 or you can watch a film at one of the movie theatres in Terminal 2 or 3.
- For elderly, pregnant or disabled passengers, it may be physically exhausting to navigate Changi Airport on their feet. Complimentary wheelchairs are provided at the information and customer desks that can be found at each terminal, and can be used until passengers board their planes.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Hong Kong flights
How long does a flight from Singapore to Hong Kong take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Hong Kong?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Hong Kong?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Hong Kong?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Singapore to Hong Kong?
What is the best way to get from Hong Kong International Airport to Hong Kong city?
On flights from Singapore to Hong Kong with a stop, where will be the layover?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Hong Kong?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Hong Kong?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Hong Kong?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Hong Kong?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Hong Kong (return)
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Hong Kong (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.