SIN - KUL
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Airport
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Airport (return)
Pros: Checking in goes well
Cons: after booking, air asia changed the flight schedule back teo hours. Then on travel day the flight was delayed another hour. So we arrived around midnight. Air Asia Is somewhat annoying as they’re always trying to sell you something during the flight
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 100|
|Good deal:||S$ 80|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 80 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Airport was found, on average, 18 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 64% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Changi Airport offers a plethora of entertainment and care facilities for children, making the airport experience more pleasant for families. Depending on which terminal you are in, there is a glass garden, a multimedia centre, swimming pool or The Slide @T3 which will keep your little ones entertained.
- Travellers looking to relax before taking off will find various lounges with spa facilities inside Changi International Airport, where for a fee they can enjoy a manicure, foot reflexology or massage, or a shower before their flight. All three terminals offer this kind of lounge, just look for the Wellness Oasis in 1, TranSpa in 2 and Be Relax in terminal 3.
- When landing in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), parents will find baby care units in the main terminal building and the Satellite Building as well, where the needs of your little ones can be catered to. It is also a good opportunity to freshen up before heading into the city.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport is located to the south of the city, about 60 km from the city centre and therefore not only serves as the main airport for travellers visiting Kuala Lumpur, but also caters to the entire surrounding area, including smaller municipal cities like Puchong and Seri Kembangan (near the Mines Wonderland). It is also provides access to the coastline and coastal villages. There is an express bus from the airport to Kuala Lumpur’s centre, which takes about an hour into the city. Fares are between RM 10 and RM 18 (≈ S$ 3-6). The KLIA Ekspres train costs a bit more, around RM 50 (≈ S$ 17), but will get you into the city centre in under half an hour.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Airport flights
Singapore - Kuala Lumpur Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.