SIN - OSA
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Osaka
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 626|
|Good deal:||S$ 464|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Osaka
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 463 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Osaka was found, on average, 88 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 606% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Kansai International (KIX) and Osaka International (ITM) are the two major airports which serve Osaka city. Despite the name, Osaka International only receives domestic flights and is much closer to Osaka centre. If you want to save some money, also consider flying into Kobe Airport (UKB), which is served by budget airlines such as Skymark, and is slightly closer to Osaka than Kansai Airport.
- If you want to be close to Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) to catch an early flight, consider staying at one of their many transit hotels. There is an Aerotel at Terminal 1 and an Ambassador Transit Hotel at Terminal 2 and 3. For even more luxury, book a night at the Crowne Plaza that is at the Jewel Changi Airport complex, adjacent to the terminal building.
- There are various business meeting facilities at Osaka International Airport in case you need to take care of business while waiting for a connecting flight, or before returning home. The meeting room Hoshi-no-ma is especially attractive, as it is located at the North Terminal in the Observation Deck (4F), so you can watch planes take off and land while conducting business.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Osaka flights
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Osaka (return)
Pros: One of the JAL ground crew was fantastic at Narita airport. I didn’t have enough time to get on my next flight. She provided me full assistance to take me to the connecting flight gate on time.
Cons: Several flight attendants gave me wrong drinks.
Cons: Business class seats not very long if you are tall. Western meal option is not really very western. Crew is a little too efficient- got woken up 90 minutes before landing to clear the mattresses. Lots of announcements- a bit too much. On time, and quick to respond to requests. Sake was good as was the ramen.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.