SIN - TPE
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport
Good to know
|July||Best time to beat the crowds (21% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (35% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 237||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 236||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 253 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport was found, on average, 52 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is July.
- Morning departure is around 64% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- When flying from Singapore (SIN) to Taipei, there are two possible airports, namely the Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) and the bigger Taoyuan International Airport (TPE), at which most international flights land. Songshan’s main benefits lie in its proximity to Taipei city at 6 km, as opposed to the almost 50 km from Taipei city to Taoyuan Airport.
- Enjoy the family-friendly benefits at Taoyuan Airport and nurse your baby in one of the many lactation and changing facilities scattered throughout the airport. Both terminals at 1-3F provide parents with baby cots, lactation facilities and changing tables to get their little ones ready before heading to Taipei.
- Get into an utterly relaxed state of mind before boarding your plane at Changi Singapore Airport (SIN), and seek out the airport spas available on all terminals. Whether you fancy a massage, reflexology, nail care or want to grab a shower, you can find it in the departure hall of each terminal.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport flights
How long does a flight from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
How do I get from Taoyuan Airport to the city?
Is it possible to sleep at Taoyuan International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport (return)
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.