SIN - HKT
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Phuket City
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 126|
|Good deal:||S$ 104|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Phuket City
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 104 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Phuket City was found, on average, 73 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 88% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- It is advised that you check in for your flight from Changi International Airport (SIN) at least two hours before take-off. Use the waiting time to explore one of the most awarded and praised airports worldwide. Discover wonderful attractions such as the Cactus Garden in Terminal 1 or choose one of the many lounges in each terminal to relax in.
- Travellers who want to continue their journey in their own vehicle after landing in Phuket can choose from a wide range of car rental services that are located at Phuket Airport. Europcar or Sixt, for example, have service counters which are located either in the Terminal 1 arrivals hall, or in Terminal 2, which can be reached by the free-of-charge airport shuttle bus.
- If Phuket International Airport (HKT) is simply a stopover on your way to the next destination, you can get some rest at one of the nearby hotels. Put your feet up at the BS Airport Phuket hotel, for instance, which is less than a kilometre from the airport. Phuket Airport Hotel and Marina Express Hotel are equally close alternatives.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Phuket City flights
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Phuket City (return)
Pros: Relatively inexpensive and on time.
Cons: Absolutely no customer support. No one to call or contact. In theory, they have a contact through Facebook but no one picks up. If you book through a major third party agency, you cannot log onto their system to make changes like add baggage. At the airport, they told me the only way to ask them is to come to the airport. How environmentally unfriendly and generally inconvenient. Especially in these days where such online services should be easy.
Singapore - Phuket City Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.