SIN - SEL
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Seoul
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Seoul (return)
Pros: the seat are comfortable. Flight stewards are responding to anything I need but on the downside, lavatories are clogged most of the time ( maybe because too many are using it.) Another issue is the travelers card, the letters are printed too small that seniors like me can't read it inspite of the fact that I'm wearing my eyeglasses.
Pros: Same thing they serve pork and no other substitute. The crew members are not so nice especially the one serving the food, some are rude to answer when I asked for something.
Cons: Serve chicken or beef and not only pork for not all will eat pork.3 of us was not able to eat. Thats was not acceptable.
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 582|
|Good deal:||S$ 369|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Seoul
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 368 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Seoul was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 5% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When flying from Changi Singapore Airport (SIN), travellers can choose between Incheon International Airport (ICN) and Gimpo International Airport (GMP), though the first receives more international flights and is the bigger of the two. Gimpo Airport is closer to Seoul centre and is served by the city’s subway system, but is now mainly used for domestic flights.
- If you prefer to fly non-stop from Singapore to Seoul, book with airlines such as Korean Air or Asiana Airlines, as they offer direct flights. Korean Air is located at Terminal 4 in Changi Airport, whereas Asian Airlines usually has its check-in at Terminal 3.
- Enjoy the benefits of the “cleanest airport worldwide” (as rated by Skytrax) and discover what Incheon Airport has in store. Should Seoul only be a stopover on your journey, you can use the wait for your connecting flight at the airport’s spa at Terminal 1 (T1) or at some of the many lounges, for instance the one for Asiana Airlines (Business and First class) at T1.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Seoul flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.