SIN - TYO
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Tokyo
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Tokyo (return)
Cons: At sydney airport airflot staff was doing boarding for air asia, and they wasted our 1:30 min atleast. I had flight from Syd to delhi, flight was via Kul so staff was asking us again and again for Malaysia visa. Also they didnt gave us Kul to delhi boarding pass. We called air asia senior then she came she allowed to go go on last moment. i told them many time we have transit only at KUL so we dont beed visa, they didnt have knowledge so they dont want to understand. Thanks god senior came and told them to give us boarding pass otherwise we gonna miss the flight. At kul airport also staff asked why u didnt get kul to del boarding from syd. We explained him and he issue boarding
Good to know
|Average price:||S$ 587|
|Good deal:||S$ 468|
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Singapore to Tokyo
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 467 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Tokyo was found, on average, 65 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 38% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- There are two major airports serving Tokyo, Narita International Airport (NRT) and Haneda International Airport (HND), and both promise travellers a smooth and convenient landing experience. Narita Airport caters to more international airlines and may be the better choice for international flights, but it is further away from Tokyo centre than Haneda.
- Check out what Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) has in store at your departure time. The buzzing airport regularly has special events to entertain travellers of all ages. Past events have included New Year’s celebrations and a Wizarding World installation, so see what will be happening when you’re at the airport.
- Getting around Narita International Airport is made convenient by a free-of-charge terminal shuttle bus that makes transits much easier. Stops are in front of the central exit at Terminal 1, at the Domestic Flight Exit or North Exits 1 and 3 at Terminal 2, and close to the taxi boarding area at Terminal 3.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Tokyo flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.