SIN - TYO
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Tokyo
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (8% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (13% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 504||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 499||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Tokyo
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 550 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Tokyo was found, on average, 87 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 19% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- There are two major airports serving Tokyo, Narita International Airport (NRT) and Haneda International Airport (HND), and both promise travellers a smooth and convenient landing experience. Narita Airport caters to more international airlines and may be the better choice for international flights, but it is further away from Tokyo centre than Haneda.
- Check out what Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) has in store at your departure time. The buzzing airport regularly has special events to entertain travellers of all ages. Past events have included New Year’s celebrations and a Wizarding World installation, so see what will be happening when you’re at the airport.
- Getting around Narita International Airport is made convenient by a free-of-charge terminal shuttle bus that makes transits much easier. Stops are in front of the central exit at Terminal 1, at the Domestic Flight Exit or North Exits 1 and 3 at Terminal 2, and close to the taxi boarding area at Terminal 3.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Tokyo flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Singapore Changi to Tokyo due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from Singapore Changi to Tokyo due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Singapore to Tokyo take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Tokyo?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Tokyo?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Tokyo?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Tokyo?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Singapore to Tokyo?
How do I get from Narita or Haneda Airport to Tokyo?
Which airlines are particularly pet-friendly?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Tokyo?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Tokyo?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Tokyo?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Tokyo?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Tokyo
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Tokyo
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.