SIN - RGN
Find cheap flights from Singapore to Yangon
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (18% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|S$ 220||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|S$ 209||or less|
When to book flights from Singapore to Yangon
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for S$ 205 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Singapore to Yangon was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 27% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Make the most out of your waiting time at Changi Singapore Airport (SIN) before boarding the plane to Mingaladon Yangon International Airport (RGN). The Jewel Changi is a huge complex adjacent to the terminal building that is host to a number of incredible attractions such as Sky Nets, Canopy Mazes or Discovery Slides—all great family entertainment.
- If Changi Airport is just a stopover on your way to Yangon and you have some time to kill, consider booking the free City Sights Tour to explore the everything Singapore has to offer. There are two tours available in the evening and transit flyers can book a ticket at the booths in the transit areas. A passport, boarding pass and visa (if applicable) are required.
- Although there is no onsite transit hotel at Yangon Airport, travellers can find various hotels nearby, some of which also offer airport shuttles. The Ten Mile Hotel is just over a kilometre away and offers guests an airport shuttle at a surcharge. Myanmar Life Hotel is equally close and even has a free shuttle at their guests’ disposal.
FAQs for booking Singapore to Yangon flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from Singapore Changi to Yangon Mingaladon due to COVID-19?
How long does a flight from Singapore to Yangon take?
How many flights are there between Singapore and Yangon?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Singapore to Yangon?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Singapore and Yangon?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Singapore to Yangon?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Singapore to Yangon?
What is the best way to get from Yangon Airport to the centre?
Can I fly non-stop from Singapore to Yangon?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Singapore to Yangon?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Singapore to Yangon?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Singapore to Yangon?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Singapore to Yangon?
Top 5 airlines serving Singapore Changi to Yangon Mingaladon
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Singapore to Yangon
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.